XLeration Services © 1999-2012
Site engineer: XLeration Services
About Susan Dakuzaku
Susan has a knack for taking great ideas and information and packaging these in entertaining and imaginative presentations. Her audiences leave energized and equipped with practical tips and useful tools. Humor, energy and “visual effects” make learning fun and memorable. “User-friendly” techniques punctuate her programs and involve the audience.
Her 30+ years of experience in the technical and fast-paced field of information systems and marketing gives her some unique perspectives.
Specialties include marketing, networking, communication, in particular, implemention on the Internet. Each program is tailored to your specific needs and program goals. Susan has over 20 years of experience in training and is an award winning speaker. She enjoys presenting keynotes to interactive workshops for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large corporations. Audience favorites include:
- Working the M.A.G.I.C. on the World Wide Web
NOTE: CLICK HERE to learn more about her trademark M.A.G.I.C. formula.
Presentation & Workshops for:
Chambers of Commerce & Business Groups
- Central Valley Asian-American Chamber of Commerce
- El Dorado Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Fair Oaks Chamber of Commerce
- Folsom Chamber of Commerce
- Rancho Cordova Chamber of Commerce
- River City Small Business Consortium
- Sacramento Asian-Pacific Chamber of Commerce
Professional Women's Organizations
- American Busines Womens Association, Capital City Chapter
- eWomen - Sacramento, Elk Grove & Stockton Chapters
- Lodi-Galt-Woodbridge Women's Group
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Sacramento Chapter
- Sacramento Bee: A Woman's Day (regional event)
- Sacramento Works: Broadway Career Center
- Society of Women Engineers, Roseville
- Women’s Success Group, Stockton
- "Yes, I Can", A Woman's Symposium
"I enjoyed the workshop on the M.A.G.I.C. technique for attracting, approaching and obtaining business clients... well worth the time. I left with several tips that I plan on incorporating into my business plan. I love your enthusiasm and passion for helping others obtain their dreams! Thank you!"
"In less than an hour, Susan was able to simultaneously give immediately usable marketing tips and techniques, entertain and inspire!"
~ Wendy Harris, Fit 4 Success
"The presentation was absolutely awesome. I came away with a much better understanding of what and how I need to change the way I sell myself and also how my Web site is set up." ~ Cathie Ngui, Real Estate Contract Services
I enjoyed what you had to say and the way it was delivered." ~ Brian Silverthorn, Success Systems
- Kronick Moskovitz Tiedemann & Girard
- Toastmasters International, District & Regional Conferences